Verse of the Day
Indian Creek Baptist Church
104 Indian Creek Road
Mineral Wells, Texas 76067
Students have the desire and ability to make a difference in the world. BOUNCE Student Disaster Recovery provides students the chance to do just that. This NEW student ministry platform offers students the opportunity to assist communities in their efforts to BOUNCE back from the devastation that exists after disaster has struck.
Here is the scoop on the BOUNCE Missions that are set for 2014:
Mission 1 – June 16-21 WEST, TX
Mission 2 – June 23-28 WEST, TX
Mission 3 – July 7-12 (Pending – Exploring possible response to Austin, TX flooding)
Mission 4 – July14-19 MOORE, OK
Mission 5 - July 21-26 (Pending)
• $50 non-refundable deposit (per person) Due January 15, 2014
• $50 non-refundable 2nd deposit (per person) Due March 15, 2014
• $150 non-refundable balance (per person) Due ONE month prior to mission date.
- Register for a BOUNCE Mission TODAY! www.BounceSDR.com.
- Deposits due January 15! Please call Ferel about other possibilities!
- We look forward to partnering with you to mobilize students this summer restoring HOPE, rebuilding COMMUNITIES, reflecting CHRIST.
• If you have questions about BOUNCE 2014 Missions, contact David Scott at 214.828.5123 or email@example.com.
• Follow BOUNCE on Twitter @BounceSDR.
Since 1995 Don has ministered under the name of Don Biggerstaff and Friends, his friends being puppets. His is a varied ministry and in that he presents the Gospel through not only puppetry, but Gospel cartoons and thumb body art, and illusions with paper. He's also had the privilege of recording several albums as a gospel singer.
Don makes his home in Keller, Texas, but his field of ministry is far and wide all across the United States and around world. He has been to Brazil, Greece, Guam, Iran, Sweden, and the Holy Land.
Don performs in nursing homes, and leads the residents in singing their favorite songs.He has a show and tell of artifacts from Iran, performs with puppets, illusion, Gospel magic, and the singing of Gospel songs is presented. Concerts, organizational meetings and children’s church activity are a few of the other venues. Copies of Don’s CD Gospel albums are also available for purchase. Love offering requested.
For further information please contact:
Don Biggerstaff and Friends
5209 Alta Loma Dr.
Keller, Texas 76248
Home phone 817-741-0475
Cell phone 817-726-5088
Edited by Kristi